Posted: 1 October, 2019
Organisation: To Be discussed on application
Data Marketing and Customer Segmentation Manager
Location – Herefordshire
Salary – Competitive + Excellent company benefits
Data Marketing and Customer Segmentation Manager required for our client a large Ecommerce business based in Herefordshire.
The Data Marketing and Customer Segmentation Manager will be responsible for managing and will be supported by a team of Customer Segmentation Executives and working closely with the CRM Manager will take operational ownership of the execution, testing, analysis and performance of data driven retention marketing.
The Essential skills and experience required for Data Marketing and Customer Segmentation Manager applicants will be:
- Experience managing large volumes of customer data and resultant segmentation strategies
- Experience in an Ecommerce or retail environment
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level Email Service Providers and CDPs
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases for marketing use
- Experience of online Analytics
- Working knowledge of GDPR, Data Integrity, security and consumer rights
- You will be inquisitive with the ability to think ahead in an ever evolving environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Able to delegate effectively
Any experience of SQL, Google Big Query / Google Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics and Google analytical will be a bonus.
In addition, an interest and understanding of the latest developments of cloud architecture, data science and big data for marketing purposes will be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in learning more about the Data Marketing and Customer Segmentation Manager role please apply ASAP.