Posted: 10 October, 2019
Organisation: To be discussed on application
Salary: 28000 GBP/year
Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst
Location – Gloucester
Salary - £28,000 + Excellent Benefit package and personal development
Elephant Stone Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be able to offer this excellent Reporting / Data Analyst role for our highly established and ever growing Technology client based in Gloucester. Who offer an excellent working environment that values and constantly develops their staff.
The successful Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst will be responsible for turning data and analytics into valuable insights.
This information is provided in the form of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc customer facing reports that provide customers with a view of both the performance and value that the business is providing.
The main aim of the reporting / Data Analyst is to produce high quality reporting in varied formats that summarises large complex datasets into user friendly graphs and graphics
It is essential that the successful Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst has the following:
- Proven experience in a Data or Reporting Analyst role with a customer focus
- Degree level educated or relevant technical qualifications
- Broad understanding of Networking technologies: Firewalls and VPNs, Connectivity, Telephony, Email, Domain names, Hosting, Security services.
- High level communication and presentation skills with ability to write and present reports clearly.
- Able to manage and collate data from multiple sources
- Data Manipulation
- High level MS Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply ASAP.