Posted: 11 November, 2019
Organisation: to be discussed on application
Salary: 18000 GBP/year
Location – Evesham
Salary - £18,000 pro rata
Term – Part Time hours
Monday to Thursday 9am – 3pm and Friday 10.30pm – 2.30pm
Accounts Administrator required for our client a national Charity.
The successful Accounts Administrator will be responsible for providing an administrative support function for all aspects of the charity ensuring the smooth running and maintenance of data and records.
The main responsibilities for the Accounts Administrator will be as follows:
- Act as first point of contact for inbound enquiries and respond promptly to enquiries
- Sales order processing, processing invoices and ensuring products are delivered worldwide
- Provide full admin support ensuring financial information is recorded accurately, including quotes, income and expenditure. Take accountability for petty cash
- Take responsibility fort the finance database and ensure it provides accurate statistical information
- Responsibility for the membership financial process including: BACS Direct Debit payments, Gift Aid submissions, recruiter invoices and commission and set deadlines
- Support the event programme
- Liaise and support the Education Officer
- Undertake other adhoc duties when required.
Essential Skills required by the Accounts Administrator include:
- Experience of working in an administrative support capacity
- Able to accurately input data and maintain electronic data
- Able to deal with a variety of customer in a professional manner
- Strong IT skills Microsoft Office particularly Excel using spreadsheets and formulas
Any experience using Paxtons or Xero and knowledge of Direct Debit processing will be a distinct advantage along with the ability to create reports, interpret data and monitor performance.
For more information about this role please apply ASAP.