Posted: 6 March, 2020
Organisation: To be discussed on applicatiomn
Salary: 50000 GBP/year
Service Delivery Manager
Location – Gloucester (work from home options after probation)
Salary - £50,000 + excellent benefits and working environment
Elephant Stone Recruitment are delighted to be able to offer an exciting Service Delivery Manager role with our highly established and ever-growing global Technology client based in Gloucester.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for activity relating to the customer journey and experience, which includes ensuring:
- The services offered are run effectively and efficiently, meeting customer needs and customer satisfaction levels are met
- Taking ownership of all service related customer facing meetings and service reviews where you will draw upon data sources to deliver relevant actionable insight
- Building strong partnerships and take ownership of large strategic customer relationships across the portfolio of services such as: Hosting, Network, Communications and Security services
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of clients contracted services
- Organise and chair meetings and service reviews
- Lead the production of service reports
- Drive and take ownership of recommendations for change
- Challenge and question commercial and contractual situations
- Provide customer insight to the sales teams
- Consult with clients regarding strategic, organisational and operational challenges
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across various departments: Service, Operations, Project Management Infrastructure
- Involvement in negotiating and maintaining service contracts
- Drive Service Improvement and change
- Management of financial targets
The successful Service Delivery Manager will possess the following skills:
- Experience and confidence working in a client front facing role with a good technical knowledge of Hosting, Networks and Cloud
- Can demonstrate experience of managing complex service delivery activities in a client services industry
- Technically savvy who is comfortable working and managing change in the digital era
- Demonstrate working in a matrix led organisation
- Confidence and ability in influencing and managing virtual teams.
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal and external relationships
- Able to take ownership of the company’s larger prestigious clients.
- ITIL certification would be a distinct advantage
The Service Delivery Manager will be required to travel to other UK offices and client site so it is also important that you have a full valid driving license, be able to travel and be comfortable undertaking a security and financial vetting process to meet the organisations personnel screening policy.
In return you will have the opportunity to work from home once you have completed your probation period as well as benefit from fantastic working benefits.
For more information on this Service Delivery Manager role please apply ASAP.